Thursday, April 25, 2013

Guess what I got!

A new bridle!

I actually got a new one a few weeks ago, ordered offline, but when I received it, it was really shitty quality. I figured if I had already spent that much, I might as well buy one a little more expensive and that I really loved. So I sent it back, and got this one!!

I think it's really cute, and it's weaver leather, so it's pretty good quality (the one before was stiff stiff stiff)

I am going to the spring stampede gymkhana this weekend, and kadin is going to look so cute in his pink tack!

3 comments:

  1. She looks great in her bling. Good luck this weekend. I will be anxiously waiting to hear how it goes. And pictures please, we must have pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I have one quite similar to it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!