Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch 88


Everyday Ruralty





Today is a very special chat! Its Wendells chat! Since its Patrice's birthday, Wendell is asking us questions today! Happy Birthday Patrice!!!

Wendell asks:

1. Are you enjoying spring?
Heck yes I am! Luckily I live in california, and we have much more warm weather than cold, I don't know what I would do if I lived where its winter most of the year!

2. Where would you take Patrice for her birthday, if you could spend the day together? Wendell hopes that you would bring her back!
I would take her on a nice long trail ride on horseback!

3. What is your favorite spring flower?
I love honeysuckle. I love how sweet it smells and how it blooms so beautifully. Plus, you can pick it off, remove the stem and suck the bottom of them. Yum!

4.What do you do when your going through a really stressful time?
Horseback ride, of course! No better therapy :)

5. What kind of birthday cake would you get for patrice? And Wendell?
I think Wendell would love a nice carrot cake! And for Patrice, maybe a good Red Velvet, I always love those!

8 comments:

  1. Honeysuckle is a beautiful scent. Loved your answers. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love horses but I don't ride, just never had the opportunity to be around horses that often. I also love your header picture, that's great!
    I came over from the Porch, sure did enjoy my visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I did for a minute but now winter is back again.
    2. I'm with you, I'd take her riding.
    3. Honeysuckle is my favorite too!
    4. Depends on how stressful. If it is just moderately, then some saddle time is the cure. If it is devastating, then even a saddle won't help me, I usually just sleep.
    5. Butter recipe Golden with my special secret recipe chocolate frosting. Wendell of course would get a carrot cake with extra carrots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honeysuckle smells so good! We used to have some in our back yard when I was a kid, and we sucked the nectar so much that we ended up killing the vine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the birthday wishes. I love trail riding, carrot cake, and red velvet cake. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gosh, you & Patrice would get long well. i just wish to learn how to ride a horse. i've never done that. one day i hope. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never learned to ride, but a ride along the beach sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. chinese herbal medicine in the treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease chinese herbal medicine in the treatment
    of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease chinese herbal medicine in the treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease

    Also visit my web page; ayurvedic treatments for fatty livers

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!