Friday, March 22, 2013

Cowboy Magic Review!

So, I have began my quest to find something that will get rid of Kadins gross butt stains.  Poor old guy, his butt is naturally set back a little, so when he poops its nearly impossible not to get it on himself.  He tries not to, he does kind of move his legs apart, but gravity has other ideas.  He is getting older, and as the dentist said he doesn't have many teeth left, so while he can still chew hay, its not as effective as it used to be.  He needs to be grained more, and the poor guy gets probiotics, but just has so much diarrhea! He has a very active digestive system, no worry about him colicking from impaction!

Poor poopy butt arab! 


So, I would love to find something that would make his ugly stains go away for our show. Also, I would love to find a way to get rid of Pony's gross little mare feet stains. So I found this.


Well, let me tell you.  It didn't do a whole heck of a lot for the stains, but the color in general? It literally glistens.  I have never seen anything so beautiful! Do you see how it looks like silk on her back feet?


P.s. I don't know if you can tell but her LH was completely swollen! Right at the ankle, it was like double the size of her right! I didn't ride, but I wish I knew what was wrong!



Look at the comparison from her front to her back.  This is in no way edited, and in no way did it look like the camera was playing any tricks.  This is literally how shiny her back feet looked! Wow!!



Look at that shine!


Want to know what an arab getting a bath looks like?


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing that research for me. I have been trying to decide what to use for Trax before the upcoming shows.
    Also I do find that the Cowboy Magic Green spot remover is quite helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the green spot remover is on my list of things to try!! Today I'm trying hydrogen peroxide and blue dawn dish soap....ill post tomorrow to say how that ends!

      Delete
  2. That stuff looks brilliant! Wonder if it can be imported over here? As for poopy backsides? My two mares are just the same, except in summer! During winter, they both get green bums, and always need washin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sure there's some sort of site you can order it from!!

      Delete
  3. I have heard Orvus works well to get stains out. Also Goop, which can be found in the auto section of stores for about $2.
    Last year, I just used the purple shampoo on Shy, but she isn't white like Kadin. I look forward to your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't thought about using goop, but that's a good idea! Ill have to brush it on my skin and make sure it doesn't hurt or anything, but that's a great idea! Thanks!

      Delete

I love comments!