Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Chats on the farmhouse porch 86


Everyday Ruralty



It's Tuesday again!! It's the start of another beautiful day here!! Come join us while we chat!

1. Melanie asks "What kinds of seafood have you tried and liked? What is the most unique seafood you've eaten?
2. Anne says, "An unforgettable holiday moment is_____________________. (She's on the other side of that BIG pond. I believe a holiday is a vacation on this side. )
3. Arlene wants to know, "When was the last time you tried something new?"
4. Becky asks, "Who or what inspires you?"
5. Madonna wants to know," How did you chose the names of your children. Wendell adds,"If you don't have kids, how do you choose pet names?"

1. I hate seafood. I think its gross. At one point when I was a kid (before I thought it was gross) I ate calamari. But that's about the extent.

2. I don't think I can think of one specific awesome memory! My family tends to have a lot of fun on vacation. One time, my mom sister and I went to disneyworld Orlando. My mom had a huge jacuzzi tub in her room. After the first day our legs hurt so bad from all the walking! We bought some Epsom salt and started soaking our feet. Slowly we decided the water felt so good and started to sink all the way in. It was so funny because the three of us were a tight squeeze!

3. I enjoy trying new things! Nothing specific jumps out at me...but I try to be open to trying new things!

4. A lot of things inspire me. My horses, for sure. My family, good people around the world. Fellow bloggers!!

5. I have never chosen a pet name actually. I'm terrible at choosing names!! Way too much pressure!

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure Wendell enjoys your header picture every time he visits. A calm life is okay, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make me smile at your naming abilities. i dislike too many options as i get older. loved them as a kid. i feel like i need 2 options - vanilla & chocolate. makes it easier. ha. ha!! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been in a jacuzzi tub but they always sound so nice and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun list of questions and answers. I love your horses - and if you are interested in a horse photo meme, just click on my profile info!
    My daughter rides and I have so many horse photos, I thought it would be fun to feature them weekly.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I smile every time I see your header photo!Sorry it took me so long to get over here. I've been down with the flu this week. Yuk! I hope you have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!