Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch 84



Everyday Ruralty




1. Whats your favorite movie of all times, one you've seen multiple times?

Hmm. This is tough.  I can tell you what movies I have seen multiple times, that I never get tired of! Little miss sunshine, Pride and Prejudice, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Notebook, Country Strong.

2. Name three things that are permanent residents in your handbag.

Wallet.  Keys.  Chapstick.

3.  What is the best way to your heart?

Honestly and making me laugh! 

4.  Do you like going to yard sales?

Yes, yard sales are fun.  Especially up in the country where boyfriend lives, sometimes you can find old tack and old farming equipment.

5.  If you could slide down a rainbow, what do you think you would find on the other side?

Dancing leprechauns and a pot of gold!




7 comments:

  1. This is tough.
    1. Buck, Any Harry Potter Movie, Burlesque. ( I know there is another one, just can't think of it right now)
    2. Wallet, Chapstick, ten thousands receipts for nothing but crap.
    3. Don't lie, treat me with respect, laugh with me.
    4. Love love love yard sales.
    5. Trax- for he is my pot of gold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your header picture! I forgot to list Pirates...That was a hard question for me, but making me laugh...That's up there with loyalty & honesty...It was nice to meet you. Have a blessed week :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your #3. I love someone who can make me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I totally forgot about the NOTEBOOK. I have that on DVD too and have watched that many, many times. Little Miss Sunshine is also a great movie which I have seen a few times too.
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your header shot. so cute.

    i love Country Strong. such great music. have you seen all of the Pirate movies? the notebook - great picks. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  6. Which Pride and Prejudice? I always liked the one with Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle, but then they put out that great art film with Kiera Knightly. It was so great with the scenery and the camera shots. As much as I like them both, the newer one makes me melt!Have a good week! I like your header.:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!