- What's your favorite fruit?
- Wendell would like to know if you've ever been horseback riding.
- Do you carry a small purse, a big one, or just a wallet?
- If you could travel to one state for a day (all expense paid), where would you go? If you're not in the US, where would you like to travel within your country?
- What was your first car?
1. I love fruit! All kinds of fruit. I don't think I can name my single favorite fruit (mango, papaya, pineapple, apricots, strawberries, oranges, apples, blackberries, raspberries) so instead I'll tell you my least favorite fruit. Blueberries. I cannot stand them. Even the smell of them makes me gag. I don't know what it is, they are just horrendous.
2. Yes Wendell, I have! I horseback ride a lot! I have however, never ridden a draft horse. But I have sat on a draft bareback at the draft festival! Patrice, do you ride Wendell?
3. I carry a medium sized purse. This is my purse, but in turquoise. I love it!
4. I travel a lot, so I don't think I can decide where I would travel if I could go to any state! I think that if I had that option, i would probably take a road trip! I'd like to see more of the southwest, something I haven't seen! I've had most of my traveling in the south and southeast!
5. I still have my first car! Its a green 99 saturn. My mom bought it from someone that was moving out of the state when I was 15. It had 30 thousand miles on it (in 2007) and we got it for 3000. Its not the most attractive car, but its perfect for me! I would like to get a new car at some point, but I don't want to pay for all of the expenses associated with a new car (not necessarily the purchase price, its the registration and insurance that I don't want to pay for!)
Have a great week everyone!