Gosh, it's a bit cold to be sitting on the porch today, we may need to enjoy ourselves indoor today. I bet the chill doesn't bother Wendell though!
1. Are you doing anything special for Valentine's Day?
2. When you attend something that isn't totally casual, are you likely to wear dress pants or a dress?
3. Do you use a regular toothbrush or one of the battery run kind?
4. Did you have valentines in school when you were a child?
5. If you could learn a new craft tomorrow, what would it be?
1. Unfortunately, I am working, all day long on valentines day. However, I LOVE valentines day, I don't care if its a holiday made to profit greeting card company's, it makes me so happy! Mostly because I've grown up with a great mom that has always given me a great holiday, regardless of boys!! However, me and Bubby have a hotel reservation in Sacramento not far from old town for Saturday night, so we will be celebrating then!
2. I don't really own dress pants per say, I tend to go with dresses. If its something semi casual, I go with sun dresses!
3. I use a regular toothbrush. Actually, funnily enough, I use children's toothbrushes. My dentist let my wisdom teeth grow in, and while there is plenty of room for them, it is too little room to fit a regular toothbrush all the way to the back teeth without hurting my gums, so I use a little toothbrush!
4. Valentines was so much fun as a kid, all of the valentines we'd pass out to the class! I remember one time I sent a valentine to the boy I liked, saying he had a secret admirer. He and all the boys ganged up to find out who it was. (This was 3rd grade). Finally, my 'best friend' told him it was me. I don't think me an the crush ever spoke about it though!
5. I think it would be really cool to learn how to knit and crochet things other than scarves!! Like maybe doilies. That would be awesome!
Well, in the spirit of valentines, I think I must send Wendell some carrots, we want him to feel the love as well!
Hope everyone has a great week!