Monday, December 10, 2012

Remember what Christmas is all about

I'm sure a lot of you have already seen this post, but if you haven't please check it out!

Kimberlys Corner

This is a great post about a beautiful young girl named maggie that has cancer.  Her goal is to get 50 christmas cards to her.  I think its a great idea! It doesn't have to be anything special, just a card, a note, a Merry Christmas...well wishes.  Anything will work! I am having my mom and her friends write cards, and also am going to have the little kid I nanny for draw her a picture.  She is such an adorable little thing, I think it would mean a lot to me to have so many people send me Christmas cards!

3 comments:

  1. I think that's not a bad idea of Christmas. Making other smile and make other hopeful is what Christmasis all about. Have a Merry Christmas Marissa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good sentiment, not a bad idea. merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds wonderful i think i might have to send her a card as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!