1. What's your favorite ornament on your tree? If you have no Christmas tree, please tell me about something pretty in your home that you enjoy.
2. What do you do when a telemarketer calls?
3. What was the last kind of candy you had? Admit it- you had one tiny little bite. We understand:)
4. Do you send out Christmas cards? If not applicable- do you use snail mail?
5. Please finish this. I sometimes wonder___________________________.
1. This year, my mom said she didn't want to drag out all our Christmas stuff, so if I wanted a tree we could just go buy one and buy some ornaments. We went to grocery outlet (are there grocery outlets all over the country? It's awesome!) So we bought a 3 foot fake tree, and two packages of little sparkly ornaments! We spent a whopping 10 dollars on our Christmas decorations. I will include a picture of my ornaments below.
2. I usually say 'I'm sorry were not interested bye' and hang up quickly.
3. I had a strawberry laffy taffy. The people I nanny for still have a bucket of Halloween candy sitting out in the living room...it's impossible not to grab some haha
4. I do not send out Christmas cards. My family never has, so it's kind of foreign to me. I don't use snail mail often, because I honestly don't have much need for it! But if I had someone I could write to, I would definitely use it more often!
5. Sometimes I wonder where I would be if my mother had not made the sacrifices that she did for me and my sister.